Kidspeak

The twins and I are having fun with rhyming words at the moment. Just silly kinds of things like smelly Nelly, blue shoes, horse of course etc.
This morning F came into my bed in the early hours. It was raining and windy outside, perfect for a snuggle. Then one of the tree branches made a funny noise against the roof and F whispers to me ... "Oooh, spooky dooky."
Then today at the park we heard another parent telling their child, "You have till 3 to get in your stroller. 1.... 2..... 3...... I said 1.. 2.. 3!" F looks at me puzzled and asks "Can't she count to four?"
Finally, our dinner table conversation tonight was about boogies. J asked "If we're not meant to eat them why do they taste good?" I said that how something tastes isn't always a good reason to eat it. A couple of minutes later Miss V was picking her nose and J pipes up, "Ohh V! V! If you don't want it can I have it?!"

1 comments:

Lin said...

Hahaha! Very funny, even if the last one was slightly gross.