I've been "roped in" for a meme.
This one means I am to:
1. Write a six word memoir and post it on your blog.
2. Add a picture if you wish.
3. Link to the person who tagged you.
4. Tag 4 or 5 others, with links, to keep it going.
5. Leave a comment for the ones you tag with an invitation to play.
6. And link to the original post about the Six Word Memoir meme.
Thanks Jeanie in Paradise - For the Meme and for making it easy for me.
You said in your comment "Just the thing to fill your mind with when it is being filled with the logic of a toddler or three."
I thought about that for a while and you're exactly right, my mind is filled with toddler everything... The joy, the creativity, the passion, the excitement, the wonder, the discovery, the amazement, the poo... Everything.
And I love it.
"Kewl girl's make life a party!"
Now I'm going to tag:
Paula at Olive Juice,
Kathie at The Thomases and
Carole at the Healthy Living Lounge - Because I am new to these blogs and would love to see what you lovely ladies come up with - and
Megan from Imaginif - Because she is another kewl girl and I am in awe of her Meme's.